India is a land of tea lovers. Indians have several recipes for tea. Ketley Gold is a brand of tea that caters to all these different recipes. Tea has several psychological as well as physical benefits.
Now, let us find out the recipes of tea:
1. Recipe 1:
· Boil tea in a saucepan
· Add sugar and Ketley Gold tea powder to it.
· Boil the whole thing in a moderate flame for 3-6 minutes.
· Add milk to it
Boil it till bubbles start rising. You will notice a change in the colour of the beverage to brown.
Strain the tea in cups. Those who prefer to drink creamy tea may use only milk instead of tea. Ginger or mint may be used to get a good flavour.
2. Recipe 2:
· Add two cups of water in a moderate saucepan.
· Add Ketley Gold tea and spices like cardamom, 1-2 slices of ginger, 1-2 cinnamon sticks to it.
· Add sugar and milk and then boil the entire concoction.
· Reduce the heat and lightly boil it for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally
Finally, the mixture is strained and poured into heatproof glasses. It tastes best when served hot.
3. Recipe 3:
Ginger tea is beneficial for digestion and helps us get rid of nausea. It is also useful in getting rid of the cough and cold. Now, let us find out the recipe for ginger tea.
· Ginger has to be properly rinsed.
· One inch piece of fresh ginger is needed per cup of tea.
· After being rinsed, slice it thinly.
· Add a cup of water into a saucepan. Add sliced pieces of ginger to it.
The mixture is boiled over high heat. Towards the end, reduce the heat to a simmer for 5 minutes.
Add Ketley Gold tea to it and simmer it for 5-10 minutes. The mixture is poured through a fine sieve for catching the ginger. The tea may be served with a ring of lemon for extra taste.
These tasty and unique tea recipes are famous throughout India.